- Follow my blog with Bloglovin It's the best time of the year! Warm weather and special occasions are upon us. You know what this means: shopping! Here at Berricle we know just how to get you in the mood. Friday, May 1st we are offering a 1 Day Only Flash Sale event on nearly everythi[...]
- Graduation is a monumental moment in every young adult's life. This day recognizes the growth, accomplishments, and memories made along the way. Not only does it signify the end of an era (and homework!), it marks the start of a whole new chapter in life. It is a time to celebrate, but more import[...]
- Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Berricle.com has the perfect jewelry for every mother, no matter her style. Nothing says “I love you” more than “Mom” scripted jewelry. Whether she prefers silver or gold, our collection includes both finishes in rings and necklaces. [...]
- It's award season! Through the defining moment son the red carpet, here are the trends that everyone can pull off. A halo ring always steals the scene. Glamour is pouring out. All you need to look breathtaking is a pair of chandelier. Effortlessly[...]
- Having holiday parties lined up and wondering about your styles? Here is a complete list for a stunning entrance at every occasion. Plus, take advantage of our year-end 30% off for a glamorous holiday! Fancy Dinner Party A date Invite Company[...]
- It's about love and style - here are a few of our favorite engagement rings of 2014! We also have found similar alternatives, so you can enjoy the sparkles without breaking a bank. Jennifer Aniston flaunted her 8-carat #ring and everyone gasped. Lauren Conrad showed off her en[...]
- Obsessed with Berricle Stacking Rings? Then you certainly can't miss this gel mani by Gloss48.com! With the rings and polish, your hands are about to be as festive as they can be! Girls at Gloss48 get that giving yourself a gel manicure can be daunting, so they brought in this gel.[...]
- It begins to look a lot Christmas-y! We prepared the ultimate party-ready pieces that you need to check off your list for the most festive season of the year. Happy styling! Sign up newsletters for Can't-miss Promotions and New Arrival Alerts! * indica[...]
- Guest Blog by Megan Eileen McDonough New York Fashion Week may be over but this season’s hottest trends are just getting started. It’s a good idea to stick to natural makeup that highlights your best features during the day and switch to something a bit more dramatic for a night out on the town. [...]
- Guest Blog by Megan Eileen McDonough In a Halloween costume crisis? Calm down 'cause we got you 4 ideas that you can easily pull off! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite DIY costume ideas to get you in the spooky spirit.Whether dressing up as a scary ghost or a light-hearted cartoon character, t[...]
Guest Blog by Megan Eileen McDonough
Summer may be over but don’t pack away your pastels just yet!
In fact, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so if there’s ever a time to sport an extra pop of pink, this is it. To show our support, 20% of sales from our Breast Cancer Awareness Collection will be donated to Breastcancer.org to support research and awareness programs. Shinning bright like a diamond has never felt so good. Whether heading to the office or splurging on a five-star restaurant, here are so three pink lady ideas to for any occasion.
Fall is a great season to play around with color and texture so don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Pair a wool or cashmere pastel pink sweater with your favorite pair of jeans and spice things up with our cushion pink CZ silver halo ring set. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice comfort for style and this casual chic look strikes the perfect balance between the two. Throw on a pair of heels for a more sophisticated look or keep things simple with a pair of flats or riding boots.
Take your outfit from day to night by incorporating both pastels and dark-toned neutrals into your ensemble. Pair a loose-fitting silk or cotton blouse with a leather or faux-leather light jacket for a hard and soft combination. Throw on a pair of black or dark-denim jeans for a comfortable fit and add a touch of glamour with our trillion cut pink CZ silver fashion wrap ring or rose CZ silvertone dangle drop earrings. Perfect for a casual day in the park and even better for a romantic night on the town.
When it comes to classic style, sometimes less is more. Slip into a little black dress and let your accessories do the talking. Our silver pink CZ breast cancer awareness ribbon pendant plated with rhodium shows your Breast Cancer Awareness Pride without overpowering your timeless look. Black gets along with every color so this is a good opportunity to wear a bold pair of heels or a patterned purse.
Do you have another idea of how to incorporate pink into your daily style? Tweet us at @BERRICLE or tell us in the comments below!
Remember to stay true to your personal style and never underestimate the power of a dangle necklace or stud earrings. Accessories can go a long way and we’ve included a few of our Berricle favorites.
- We love this romantic collection filled with timeless and dainty details. Anytime a woven ring can be used to add a bit feminine touch to a boy like style or strengthen the inherent softness of knitwear. What style are you feeling today? An emerald cocktail woven is the perfect statement for you[...]